This page will provide parents and carers with help and information to assist with Learning @ Home during the first 5 weeks of Term 2 2020.
A letter to parents (PDF, 803KB) detailing instructions on how to access both the Learning Place Ed Studios and One Note online were emailed to parents earlier this month.
Students will need to access The Learning Place for their Ed Studios. Students will need their school user name and password to access this. If for some reason their user name does not work or they can't remember their password. Please give the school a call on 41604333 as we can assist you with resetting these.
Accessing One Note- Year 4 Only- Full Letter to parents (PDF, 687KB)
Please follow the following steps when accessing One Note.
- Students go to their school emails. Go to https://outlook.office365.com/mail/
- Enter their student email address when asked e.g. email@example.com
- Keep me signed in- answer Yes
- Go to the email titled "Bliesner Shared 2020 Year 4 Term 2 with You"
- Click on the link within the email to gain access
Accessing Ed Studio
- Go to https://learningplace.education.qld.gov.au/
- At some stage you will be asked for the student user name and password
- On the right hand side of the screen (you may need to scroll down a bit). There is Student Space- click on this
- On the next screen choose one that suits your child's year level. Early-P-2, Middle- 3-6
- On this screen go to "My Learning Space"
- On the left hand side click on "Studios". This should take you to the Ed Studio you (student) have been enrolled in
- Remember this works well in different browser i.e. Edge and Chrome if Internet Explorer is struggling
Ed Studio- How to Videos?
How to access Ed Studio on the Learning Place
How to participate in an Ed Studio Blog (MP4, 21.6MB)
How to participate in an Ed Studio Discussion (MP4, 14.7MB)
How to use an Ed Studio Drop Box (MP4, 19MB)
Talara Primary College- How to download Microsoft Office and many other topics (Great job Talara)